The RPA industry is growing at an unprecedented pace, with new products, features, and innovations being introduced every day.
Some of the latest developments in RPA include:
- Integration with AI and ML: RPA is increasingly being integrated with artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies to enable intelligent automation, which can automate complex and cognitive tasks.
- Cloud-based RPA Solutions: Cloud-based RPA is gaining popularity due to its scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. Cloud-based RPA solutions enable organizations to scale their automation quickly and easily.
- Low-Code RPA: Low-Code RPA solutions are emerging as a game-changer, enabling non-technical users to build and manage automation workflows with ease. This trend is expected to democratize and drive broader adoption.
- UiPath's acquisition of Re:infer : UiPath recently acquired Re:infer.ai a platform that uses AI to extract insights from conversation data, such as customer service calls and emails. This in turn introduced a new product launch UiPath Communication Mining , it turns every message into actionable data, in real-time and on any communication channel.
- UiPath Solution Accelerators : UiPath use case accelerators are automation frameworks that are custom-built for specific use cases. These frameworks use best practices and pre-built components which can be modified, expanded, and customized based on the needs of specific use cases and customers, enabling faster time to value for your automation programs.
Source- THE RPA ROOKIES
What's Your Reaction?