Tech Woes An Opportunity For Growing Automation Services Provider Sector
Headlines began blaring in 2022 about layoffs in the tech sector. According to layoffs.fyi, so far in 2023 more than 200,000 tech workers have succumbed to the whims of organizations retrenching and looking for opportunities to cut costs. For the automation space, however, it’s an opportunity. Because it streamlines workflows, eliminates manual tasks, and minimizes human error, intelligent automation software can lead directly to cost savings for organizations navigating an economic downturn.
As a relatively new technology, however, lack of automation expertise can be a barrier to businesses that want to take advantage of it. As a result, an ecosystem of intelligent automation service providers and consultants offering expertise and implementation assistance has sprung up and is rapidly expanding.
RPA Today has seen an expansion in the number of firms dedicated to providing advice and expertise to end users across a growing number of business verticals. In addition to the giants—familiar names like Accenture, EY, Gartner and PwC—we’ve been covering smaller entrants as well. Here is a list of articles end users can refer to that RPA has published recently, highlighting announcements from and news about services providers in the automation space.
- Intelligent Automation Services Providers Proliferate As Challenging Business Environment Demands Efficiency, Cost Savings
- UiPath Partners With Peraton To Reach Gov’t Agencies With Automation Technology
- Sourcepass Acquires Intelligent Automation Services Provider MachineLOGIC
- Consultancy Partners With Regional Irish Government For RPA Education
- ServiceNow Unveils Updated Platform, Adds AI-Powered RPA And Process Mining
- Stanley Capital Partners Spins Off Intelligent Automation Consultancy
- Ashling Partners Acquires FourTENS To Expand Automation Services Globally
- Forrester Names ‘Leaders’ In RPA Consulting Services Space
- Report Finds Businesses Prioritizing Automation As They Gird For Recession
- AI Vets Launch Austin-Based RPA Consultancy
- Accenture Partners With Cyient To Optimize Processes Through AI And Intelligent Automation
- Everest Group Assesses Automation Service Providers
- Outamation Enters RPA Service Provider Fray
- ServiceNow Launches Solution To Modernize Procurement
- RPA-As-A-Service Startup QBotica Nets $1 Million Seed Round
What's Your Reaction?